Most often, people, businesses, and economies are shaped and changed over time through a gradual process of cause and effect. And sometimes, things like COVID-19 happen — which throws everything we know about early adoption, selling, and marketing out the window. Instead, it demands we adjust, adapt, and pivot, or get out of the way of those who can.
In this episode, Bryan Graven, CEO of HiLite Health, throws his company’s window wide open and allows us to take a glimpse into their positioning when COVID-19 hit.
He speaks candidly about adjusting marketing and selling processes during the chaos of a pandemic. Bryan also speaks about the importance of recognizing the opportunities your company may be able to capitalize on and what health innovation, sales, and marketing might look in a post-COVID economy.
Bryan touches on:
- The effectiveness of video in digital outreach and its ability to build trust and credibility, all while offering clients convenience and better comprehension of the messages you’re communicating
- The challenges of running a start-up business and how that plays into the COVID economy
- When the time is right to sell your innovation vs. building relationships
- Positioning your company to be in the right place when the chaos calms down
- And the hidden opportunities this pandemic has created to:
- Build and strengthen business relationships
- Enhance and fine tune your innovation
- Tighten your brand messaging, and
- Pivot into a stronger position to hit the ground running when the dust settles
Bryan Graven is CEO of HiLite Health, a company that creates tailored digital solutions platforms for the medical community. He spent 20 years in the healthcare IT arena, including 10 years as CEO of National Physician Services, before turning his energy and passion into developing Hilite Health and its digital health platform HiliteMD.
Driven to seek out solutions through innovation, Bryan leveraged those two decades of IT expertise to develop and deliver the best possible solutions and resources and empower the healthcare community to offer better business and patient experiences.
To learn more about Bryan, HiLite Health, or HiLiteMD, visit HiLiteHealth.com or email him at email@example.com